Qualifying as an insolvency practitioner

To become a licensed insolvency practitioner, you must first pass the Joint Insolvency Examination Board (JIEB) exams. On passing the JIEB exam, you can apply to become an ICAEW insolvency licence holder and have access to up-to-date information, advice and guidance.
Tags: No tags

Comments are closed.